Welcome to OptiPower, A Division of Murray & Roberts Ltd
Building and upgrading transmission lines, Substations and Fibre Optic Networks are major undertakings and OptiPower has the knowledge and experience needed nationally and beyond to handle any project without limits due to the site conditions and voltage level. Working with OptiPower means that you don’t have to coordinate with multiple consultants and suppliers.
OptiPower’s core business consists of:
- Construction of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of Overhead and underground Fibre Optic networks (OPGW, ADSS, and Blown Fibre, etc.)
Other area’s that we specialize in:
- Assessments, Refurbishment and Maintenance of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Assessments and Refurbishment of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Demolishing of existing HV Substations and Power Lines as well as MV Reticulation Networks
Zeerust Solar, in the North West province, has started commercial operations, having achieved full compliance on January 1.
The 75MW Zeerust Solar Farm, situated near the town of Zeerust, in the North West Province, South Africa has been fully commissioned. The plant achieved full compliance on 1 January 2021.
Pan-African renewable power producer company, BioTherm Energy, backed by leading market investor Actis, has announced the official operations of its Excelsior Wind Energy Facility at the end of 2020.