Welcome to OptiPower, A Division of Murray & Roberts Ltd
Building and upgrading transmission lines, Substations and Fibre Optic Networks are major undertakings and OptiPower has the knowledge and experience needed nationally and beyond to handle any project without limits due to the site conditions and voltage level. Working with OptiPower means that you don’t have to coordinate with multiple consultants and suppliers.
OptiPower’s core business consists of:
- Construction of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of Overhead and underground Fibre Optic networks (OPGW, ADSS, and Blown Fibre, etc.)
Other area’s that we specialize in:
- Assessments, Refurbishment and Maintenance of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Assessments and Refurbishment of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Demolishing of existing HV Substations and Power Lines as well as MV Reticulation Networks
Pan-African renewable power producer company, BioTherm Energy, backed by leading market investor Actis, has announced the official operations of its Excelsior Wind Energy Facility at the end of 2020.
Golden Valley wind farm has just connected to the South African electricity grid. With a capacity of 120 MW, the installation is located in the Eastern Cape Province.
“We are pleased to mark this pivotal point in the construction of Excelsior Wind Farm, with all thirteen wind turbines commissioned and connected to the power grid” Robert Skjodt (CEO, BioTherm Energy)