Welcome to OptiPower, A Division of Murray & Roberts Ltd
Building and upgrading transmission lines, Substations and Fibre Optic Networks are major undertakings and OptiPower has the knowledge and experience needed nationally and beyond to handle any project without limits due to the site conditions and voltage level. Working with OptiPower means that you don’t have to coordinate with multiple consultants and suppliers.
OptiPower’s core business consists of:
- Construction of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of Overhead and underground Fibre Optic networks (OPGW, ADSS, and Blown Fibre, etc.)
Other area’s that we specialize in:
- Assessments, Refurbishment and Maintenance of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Assessments and Refurbishment of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Demolishing of existing HV Substations and Power Lines as well as MV Reticulation Networks
Construction works are progressing well at the Golden Valley Wind project, in the Eastern Cape, South Africa.
OptiPower Projects, which was recently acquired by Murray & Roberts (M&R), is progressing with its work on the Golden Valley Wind Farm, in the Eastern Cape.