Welcome to OptiPower, A Division of Murray & Roberts Ltd
Building and upgrading transmission lines, Substations and Fibre Optic Networks are major undertakings and OptiPower has the knowledge and experience needed nationally and beyond to handle any project without limits due to the site conditions and voltage level. Working with OptiPower means that you don’t have to coordinate with multiple consultants and suppliers.
OptiPower’s core business consists of:
- Construction of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Construction of Overhead and underground Fibre Optic networks (OPGW, ADSS, and Blown Fibre, etc.)
Other area’s that we specialize in:
- Assessments, Refurbishment and Maintenance of MV and HV Power Lines (Distribution and Transmission)
- Assessments and Refurbishment of MV and HV Substations (Distribution and Transmission)
- Demolishing of existing HV Substations and Power Lines as well as MV Reticulation Networks
In 2018, OptiPower welcomed with delight, the accolade of “Best Electrical Engineering & Fibre Optics Contractor – South Africa” under the MEA Business Awards Category, bestowed upon it by the MEA Markets Magazine.
As part of OptiPower’s Upington Nieuwehoop 400kV line project, OptiPower elected to donate to a local school in Upington – Swarthmore Primary School.