OptiPower has over 20 years of project experience and is today considered a leading engineering and project execution contractor in this sector.
OptiPower, a division of Murray & Roberts, is a leading engineering and project execution contractor that is focused on the delivery of turnkey solutions for high and medium power lines, high and medium voltage substations, overhead and underground optic fibre lines and renewable energy projects.
With a global network of high value resources, suppliers and vendors, access to leading edge construction equipment, and the ability to draw on experienced resources, OptiPower can mobilise teams to suit project requirements anywhere in Africa.
We are committed to local fit for purpose solutions that enable sustainable development, maximise in-country value and transfer skills to locals.
- Reticulation of electrical and communication infrastructure
- Installation of solar panels and mounting infrastructure
- Upgrading of existing plants
- Refurbishment of existing plants
- Assessment and recommendations for improving quality of supply
- Quantity surveying
- Engineering, procurement and construction services for the Grid Connection and Electrical balance of plant
- EPC for windfarms